Medical Malpractice & Negligence Attorneys
If your doctors have harmed you, our medical malpractice lawyers are here to help.
Helping you recover financially after medical malpractice
We trust doctors and other healthcare providers with what is most precious to us – our own lives, and more than that the lives of our loved ones. When they fail to live up to that faith we place in them – when you or your loved ones suffer because medical professionals fail to exercise proper skill, diligence, judgment or carefulness – you need someone to help you.
That’s where the medical malpractice team at M&G Personal Injury Group comes in. We care about what has happened to you and will do everything the law allows to get you the compensation you deserve.
Medical malpractice takes many forms
Medical malpractice can take many forms, which can include:
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of such serious conditions as cancer, heart disease or some other illness that can lead to death, or permanently decrease your quality of life.
- Injuries suffered in a hospital, such as pressure ulcers, bedsores, deep vein thrombosis, MRSA or other avoidable infections.
- Injuries to the baby or mother at birth, whether the result is death or lasting incapacitation.
- Surgical errors, which run the gamut from cutting in the wrong place to foreign objects left in the body, bowel perforations, anesthesia errors and infections.
- Dangerous medication errors such as doctors or staff prescribing or administering the wrong drugs, or giving it to the wrong patients.
- Radiology misreads.
- Emergency-room errors.
- Failure to obtain informed consent.
… and many more.
Each medical malpractice case is unique
If you have suffered injury or illness due to medical malpractice or negligence in South Carolina, you need to the help of personal injury lawyer regarding your legal rights. And not just for yourself or your loved one: You can also help others who might otherwise suffer from the same inadequate care in the future.
Each case is unique. We will work with you to develop your case to meet your needs and wishes, with all the care that you should have received from your healthcare professional.